: 94601Group Name
: Roeband DuraBlend® - ScarletGroup Style
DuraBlend®/Match upholstery features DuraBlend® upholstery in the seating areas with skillfully matched Polyurethane everywhere else. With a refreshing contemporary design and eye-catching upholstery, the "DuraBlend®-Scarlett" upholstery collection is sure to enhance the decor of any living area with an exciting Metro Modern flair. Supported by richly finished tapered block feet, the sleek look of the set-back track arms surround the plush back and supportive seating cushions creating a comfortable and stylish upholstery collection. With the tufted seat and back cushions and accent stitching adorning this furniture, the "DuraBlend®-Scarlett" upholstery collection is the true essence of Metro Modern design.
- Features DuraBlend®/Match upholstery
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from 7/8" hardwood
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Sleeper features easy to lift mechanism and innerspring mattresses
- DuraBlend® Fabric Content: 57% polyurethane, 26% poly cotton, 17% leather.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.