For a piece with obvious charm and grandeur, rely on this TV stand to steal the show. A stately gray finish with Brushed Nickel hardware and tapered feet make this classical contemporary piece perfect for an upscale look. The spacious side cabinets and open center with adjustable shelves provide storage for media components and entertainment accessories. Exquisite gray mullions and T-bar handles adorn the wood-framed, tempered glass cabinet doors. The integrated CMS® Cable Management System hides and manages unsightly cables and wires. This TV stand accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 60" and up to 75 lbs.
- TV Stand for TVs up to 60", Gray
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 60" and up to 75 lbs.
- Classical contemporary design with Gray finish, Brushed Nickel hardware, tapered feet and glass-front cabinet doors with decorative mullions
- Open center with one adjustable wood shelf, perfect for AV components
- Two side cabinets with one adjustable wood shelf each
- Easy-to-assemble, includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions
- An integrated CMS® Cable Management System to hide and manage unsightly wires and cables
- Tip restraint hardware included to help prevent accidents and damage to the TV stand
- Touch-up pen included to keep your TV stand looking fresh and new
- 1 year limited warranty
- Designed to be shipped via small parcel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.